Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Arcadia Office
Your first visit to Rose Women's Health establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's background information about our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Doctors and patients working together for better health.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
For your convenience, the following forms are available to download, print, and fill out out before your office visit. Please contact our office directly with any questions.
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Notice
- Patient Packet (Online)
- Advanced Healthcare Directive Status
- Physician-Patient Arbitration Agreement
- Conditions of Services
- Financial Responsibility
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Request for Patient Access to Health Information
- Verbal communication with family and others involved in your care
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it:
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to view our team on the homepage, and familiarize yourself with our providers. We look forward to your first visit.